We invite you to join our faculty, staff, alumni, and other friends of the Sexual and Gender Diversity Resource Center who support us financially!
By giving to the SGDRC, you can help us
- Provide scholarships to our GLBTQ and ally students
- Help our student leaders attend conferences for their professional development and education
- Sponsor Lavender Graduation Diversity stoles and tickets
- Purchase materials needed to expand our outreach and
- Bring nationally known speakers for GLBTQ Week held each spring semester.
Levels of Sponsorship:
- Rainbow: Exceptional gifts to the Resource Center (over $650 annual gift)
- Pride: $650 annual gift
- Stonewall: $350 annual gift
- Lavender: $150 annual gift
How Can I Donate?
You can donate to the SGDRC through the NMSU Foundation by an online payment, payroll deducation, and/or personal check. All donations are tax deductible.
Please visit the following website: NMSU Foundation. Select “Find a Giving Area/Fund” and type “Sexual and Gender Diversity Resource Center” in the search box. It will list SGDRC Scholarship (gift specifically to aid students through helping set up a scholarship fund) and SGDRC Current Use (general gift to the Center). To select the fund you wish to donate, double-click it and continue entering your information.
NMSU faculty and staff also have the option to use the Payroll Deduction Form to donate to the SGDRC. Please fill it out completely, and return it to the Sexual and Gender Diversity Resource Center or the Office of Student Diversity in Garcia Annex.
Please make checks payable to: “NMSU Foundation” and in the memo line include “SGDRC”. Bring it by the Center on Regents Row, the Office of Student Diversity in Garcia Annex, or mail your donation to:
Sexual and Gender Diversity Resource Center
New Mexico State University
P.O. Box 30001 MSC 3OEO
Las Cruces, NM 88003-0001